Explore exciting creative possibilities and create never-before-seen
images with the new M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f1.8 Fisheye PRO - the world's
first fisheye with an extremely bright f1.8 maximum aperture.
The super-fast shutter speeds this lens supports let you apply interesting fisheye effects in low-light conditions (underwater, nighttime), yet it delivers the same amazing edge-to-edge sharpness as other Olympus PRO series lenses.
This ultra portable fisheye lens makes this a perfect companion for creative shooting in any environment, especially urban street shooting, expressive landscapes, and impressive hand-held night shots.
- Diagonal 180° Angle of View: tand still and look straight ahead. Now look to your left and right and imagine being able to capture a photograph that presents this panoramic perspective. The M.Zuiko PRO 8mm fisheye, with a full 180° view, allows you to do just that.
- World's First Dust, Splash and Freezeproof 8mm f1.8 Fisheye Lens: with weather-sealing in five separate locations, you're the only one who has to worry about rain, wind and dirt and it's even freezeproof down to 14°F (-10°C). Imagine your best nature shots from a striking fisheye perspective!
- Excellent optical performance for star photography: The sophisticated, performance-proven design of the The M.Zuiko 8mm f1.8 FisheyePRO's lens architecture (17 elements in 15 groups) dramatically reduces chromatic and comatic aberration.
- Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical Coating
- Bright f1.8 aperature
- Dynamic macro shooting achieved with excellent close-up performance
(1 Aspherical lens, 3 Super ED lenses, 2 ED lenses, 1 Super HR Lens, 2 HR lenses)