Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon
The Sigma 100-400mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary is a state-of-the-art telephoto zoom that brings a new level of portability and quality to the super telephoto market. Touting Sigma’s Optical Stabilizer (OS), the Sigma 100-400mm 5-6.3 Contemporary is highly compact and lightweight compared to similar products on the market. A push/pull zooming function and a new Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) allow for a more responsive approach to photography while a 1:3.8 macro feature can be utilized from up close or from a further distance. Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 100-400mm Contemporary Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
- Full Frame Lens with APS-C compatibility
- Compact size meets strong image quality
- Ideal Use: Travel photography, wildlife photography, nature photography and bird photography
- Lens Construction: 21 Elements in 15 Groups
- Angle of View (35mm): 24.4º-6.2 º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 160 cm / 63 in
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:3.8
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Length) 86.4x182.3mm/ 3.4x7.2in
- Weight : 1160g/ 40.9oz.