Used Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Camera W/ MHG-XT10 Grip (Silver)
Retail Store6025-G Burke Centre Pkwy.
Burke, VA 22015
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The compact and lightweight FUJIFILM X-T20 comes with an updated sensor and processor, a reworked AF algorithm, and a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor. The X-T20 also has enhanced video functionality and is capable of capturing 4K movies with Fujifilm's popular Film Simulation modes.
Quality in Every Shot
Turn the dials. Look through the viewfinder. Shoot in stunning colors. Capture the moment... The FUJIFILM X-T20 packs the latest technology into its beautifully designed compact and lightweight body so you get the most from your photography whatever you choose to shoot.
The FUJIFILM X-T20 offers fully manual operation thanks to a shutter speed dial, exposure compensation dial, drive dial and other controls that have become synonymous with the X Series. Combinations of settings on the shutter speed dial and the lens's aperture ring allow you to set exposure modes including program, shutter priority, aperture priority and manual even when the camera is turned off. The exposure compensation dial enables compensation of up to ±3 stops in 1/3 steps; putting the dial to the "C" position allows exposure compensation of up to ±5 stops using the front command dial. Exposure can be precisely adjusted while checking the effect on the EVF
Advanced SR AUTO for intelligent, fully-automatic shooting. Set the Auto Mode Switch on the top plate to "AUTO" to select the Advanced SR AUTO mode. The camera will then automatically select the optimum autofocus and exposure settings from 58 presets, including "Landscape", "Night Landscape", "Beach", "Sunset", "Blue Sky", "Portrait" and "Moving Subject". All you have to do is press the shutter release. This mode is perfect for situations where it is difficult to choose the right exposure settings or when you just want to take quick shots. You can also select a specific preset of your choice.
Electronic Viewfinder & Tilting Touch Monitor
- The FUJIFILM X-T20 features a 2.36M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder. It uses four dedicated lens elements for a clear, high resolution image showing 100% of the image area that can be viewed even in bright outdoor conditions. The EVF has a smooth display thanks to a frame rate of 54.54fps and a time-lag of 0.005sec. It also shows the effects of Film Simulation and exposure settings in real time, so you can take photos knowing exactly how the image will turn out. This capability to reflect settings can be turned on and off; when turned off, the view replicates natural tones exactly as if viewed by the naked eye.
- The FUJIFILM X-T20 features a 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT color LCD monitor with a 3:2 aspect ratio. The dot count is the same as the LCD monitors used in flagship models. It's easy to view, even in bright outdoor conditions, making it comfortable to shoot both stills and video. The monitor tilts up and down allowing you to shoot while holding the camera at waist level or from high/low angles. All shooting information displayed in the LCD monitor can be turned off if you want to concentrate on your subject and the LCD monitor sits flush to the body when not in use, so it doesn't compromise the FUJIFILM X-T20's sleek lines.
- While shooting, the FUJIFILM X-T20's touch screen can be used for "Touch Focus", "Focus Area Selection" and "Touch Shot". During playback, intuitive controls include swiping the screen to fast-forward video, and double-tapping it to zoom in and out.
Sensor & Processor
- The FUJIFILM X-T20 features Fujifilm's X-Trans CMOS III, a 24.3-megapixel APS-C sized sensor renowned for outstanding image quality when combined with high performance XF lenses. Thanks to its random pixel array, the sensor cuts outs moiré and false colors without needing an optical low-pass filter, plus it delivers impressive noise reduction up to ISO 12800. The sensor also offers excellent read speed, helping to improve the camera’s response in the burst mode, high-accuracy AF tracking, high-speed live view and high-quality video performance.
- The FUJIFILM X-T20's X-Processor Pro image processing engine delivers a processing speed roughly 4x faster than previous models. The increased buffer memory boosts performance, drawing out the best from the X-Trans CMOS III sensor. This means that ACROS has now been added to the popular set of Film Simulation modes, which are available for both stills and 4K video. X-Processor Pro also enhances overall performance with shorter shooting intervals, shutter release time lag and blackout time, as well as improving AF accuracy and the number of continuous frames possible in the burst mode.
The number of focusing points has been dramatically expanded from 49 in the previous model to 91 (up to 325 points). Approx. 40% of the imaging area (the center area containing 49 focusing points) is covered with phase detection AF pixels to form a fast and precise phase detection AF area that can be used in a variety of scenes.
The FUJIFILM X-T20 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series'famous Film Simulation effects. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
X Mount Lenses
The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X Mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. The current lineup of lenses ranges from ultra wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-T20.
JPEG: Exif Ver 2.3, RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 48KHz sampling)
3:2: 6000x4000, 16:9: 6000x3376, 1:1: 4000x4000
3:2: 4240x2832, 16:9: 4240x2384, 1:1: 2832x2832
3:2: 3008x2000, 16:9: 3008x1688, 1:1: 2000x2000
L: 2160x9600 (Horizontal: 9600x1440)
M: 2160x6400 (Horizontal: 6400x1440)
Extended Output: ISO100/25600/51200