ikan EC1 Beholder 3-Axis Gimbal Kit with Dual-Grip Handle (EC1-DGH-Kit)
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The Beholder EC1 is designed specifically for professional filmmakers looking
for a single handheld stabilizer for a large range of DSLR and Mirrorless
cameras. With the Dual Grip Handles the EC1 experience is improved with added
stability and a reduction in arm fatigue. The Dual Hand Grips also feature table
top feet and four 1/4"-20 mounts for adding accessories such as lights, monitors
• 3-Axis hand-held gimbal stabilizer with 360deg. rotating motor
• Designed for DSLR & mirrorless cameras up to 5 lbs
• Stabilized with a 32-bit controller and a 12-bit encoder system
• Adaptive PID algorithm produces reliable stability and efficient battery life
• Battery operating life of up to 20 hours with 3 rechargeable 18650 batteries
• 4 Modes of operation with Auto-Inversion and an OLED status display
• With an innovative manual point and lock composition adjustment feature
• Comfort Grip Handles Help Reduce Fatigue and Loss of Grip
• Dual Grip Handles Feature Built-in Table Top Feet and 4x 1/4"-20 Accessory Mounts
360 Degree Motors
The 3-Axis gimbal features three 360deg. rotating brushless motors that give you a limitless range of motion.
Designed for Various Cameras
With a payload range of 2-4.5 lbs, the EC1 has the ability to stabilize a wide range of today's popular DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Sony a6300, Sony a7SII, Panasonic GH4 and the Canon 5D Mark III are just a few cameras that the EC1 can handle.
Using a 32-bit controller with a 12-bit encoder, the EC1 uses an adaptive PID algorithm to produce a reliably efficient handheld stabilizer.
In Lock Mode, the Yaw, Pitch & Roll axis work together to keep the camera pointed in one direction. The camera's composition will stay the same no matter how you move the handle.
Point & Lock
Quickly lock your camera into any position by manually pointing and holding it in any direction. After a few seconds, the camera will lock and hold its position until it is reset back to default.
Multiple Follow Modes
The EC1 features 3 different follow modes. In Yaw-Axis Follow Mode, the EC1 will only follow your Pan movements. In Pitch and Yaw-Axis Follow mode, the EC1 will follow your Pan and Tilt Movements. Finally, the 3-Axis Follow Mode gives you full control allowing you to Pan, Tilt and Roll.
Switch to Inverted Mode at any time by simply flipping the handle over the camera. Inverted Mode can be operated in conjunction with any of the Lock and Follow Modes.
OLED Status Display
A display screen located on the back of the handle conveniently provides you with information on the battery life and operating mode.
With a newly designed quick-release baseplate system, the EC1 is easy to balance without the need of any tools.
Multiple Mounting Points
The EC1 handle comes with two 1/4-20 mounts that are perfect for mounting accessories such as a light, microphone or monitor. A 3/8-16 thread located on the bottom allows you to securely mount the EC1 to a tripod, jib or dual handle support system such as the iKan DGH.
Dual Grip Handle
Controlling your MS1, DS1 or EC1 Beholder Gimbal is a breeze with Ikan's DGH Dual Grip Gimbal Handle! Constructed out of durable, lightweight aluminum, the DGH's sturdy frame is specifically designed to make gimbal operation much easier! After mounting your MS1/DS1/EC1 on it, two comfortable, padded grip handles allow you to control the gimbal's movement with your upper body instead of just your wrist.
• Compatible with the ikan MS1, DS1, & EC1 Gimbals along with many other ikan products
• Adds enhanced control and maneuverability to hand held gimbal operation
• Will work with most gimbals which include a 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded mount on their base
• Made of durable yet lightweight aluminum
• Built-in feet allow the Handle to securely set on a table top for calibration or stationary shooting
• Comfort Grip handles help reduce fatigue and loss of grip
The shift in weight greatly increases stability and decreases arm fatigue! Depending on your shooting preference, you can operate the gimbal either over-handed or under-handed once it's mounted on the DGH. The built-in tabletop feet allow you to easily calibrate your gimbal hands-free and provide a firm base to set it on when not in use. Although the DGH is specifically designed for Ikan's MS1, DS1, & EC1, it is compatible with most gimbals that feature a 1/4"-20 mounting point on the gimbal's base handle.