Promaster 2544 GH30C Professional Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
With the PROMASTER GH30C carbon fiber gimbal head you can make rapid, balanced camera movements as well as controlled, fluid movements. From telephoto to wide angle lenses, from still photography to videography, the GH30C is a multi-purpose gimbal that does it all. Its smooth-control handle forms a leverage point for exceptional maneuverability in tracking moving objects and capturing video footage. Tension is controlled at both the arm and the base of the GH30C. And you can rely on this gimbal to perform well in frigid conditions due to its excellent cold weather performance.
- Dimensions: 9" H x 9" W x 3 3/8" D (22.9 cm x 22.9 cm x 8.6 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 3/4 oz (957 grams)
- Maximum load: 33 lbs / 15 kg
- Cold weather performance: -13 F / -25 C
* Note: Dimensions and weight do not include QR plate or smooth-control handle
- 1 GH30C Gimbal Head
- 1 Smooth-control Handle
- 1 3398 Quick Release Plate
- 1 Soft fabric carry case with sholder strap